0.45 μm and 0.65 μm cartridge filter with a polyethersulfone (PESU) filtration membrane. Initially developed for the sterile filtration of beer, this cartridge has proved its performance in many applications: Microbiological safety, retention capacity, flowrate and service life.
Sartocool® represents a technical and economic alternative for the filtration of your beverages.
- Factory validated microbial retention using bacterial challenge testing
- Optimized throughput and excellent service life
- Integrity testable and correlated with the bacterial challenge test
- Resistant to heat sterilization (steam or hot water)
- Resistance to chemical regeneration, compatible with pH between 1 and 14
- Validation guide available
- Quality assurance certificate supplied in each box of cartridges
- Filter conforms to the EU regulation 1935/2004/EC and FDA, meet CFR title21
Sartocool®* Reference Example:
|0.45 µm||Total retention of yeasts and bacteria||5302505A3|
|0.65 µm||Total retention of yeasts and most bacteria||5302506A3|
* For a cartridge 30" (75 cm) in height with an adapter in the filter housing for two O-rings and two bayonets.