Semi-Automated Industrial Filtration Skids
These industrial skids are based on cartridge filtration technology and have been designed to ensure the removal of beverage specific micro-organisms and other contaminants by microfiltration.
- Customizable design to integrate complex environments and overcome user constraints.
- Gain in productivity and automated traceability with semi-automated sterilization cycles.
- Limit water consumption with controlled processes.
- Protect cartridge life time with temperature controlled cleaning (50°C)
- Single filtration line
- Twin filtration lines
Applications: Clarification, filtration, micro-organisms retention before bottling or BIB (Bag In Box)
Segments: Wines, sparkling wines, flavored wines, beer, water and soft drinks
CIP System for Semi-Automated Industrial System
Add control & robustness to your system:
- Filters incoming water ensuring protection for downstream systems.
- Ensures temperature and flow control throughout the cleaning and sterilization processes.
- Enables chemical cleaning and disinfection.
- Can cover both filtration and filling system needs.
- Reduce energy consumption with timed filling of atmospheric tank during off-peak hours.
- Recover heat kcal for cleaning cycles at 50°C with heat exchanger technology.
- Limit water usage by recovering it from the sterilization process.
Available in 1500, 2000, 2500 L
- Stand-alone solution
- Electric resistors for heating